LITTLE VALLEY — Rock City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (CDJR) of Little Valley has renewed its commitment to their area farm community by retaining their designation as an official Certified℠ Agriculture Dealership.
“Trucks are a critical tool on the farm and ranch,” said Kristian Smith, commercial sales specialist at Rock City. “The work of the farm often depends on reliable equipment and we’re happy to focus on this important essential segment of our community.”
The Certified℠ Agriculture Dealership designation enables Rock City to be able to offer a specialized package of discounts and rebates called AgPack® to farmers that provides a first ever return on their truck investment. AgPack® partner offerings are worth thousands of dollars to farm customers.
Being a Certified℠ Agriculture Dealership lets the nearly 33,400 farm families in New York know that the dealership understands the uniqueness of agriculture. Farmers and growers who purchase a new qualified truck from Rock City can then access AgPack®.
Those who purchase or lease a new qualifying Ram or Jeep from Rock City have free access to AgPack®. This truck and SUV industry exclusive AgPack® package includes:
• Special financing from AgDirect®, powered by Farm Credit®, offering flexible payment terms to match a farm’s income stream.
• Exclusive rebates on Michelin & BF Goodrich® tires – from tractors to trucks to toys, savings worth over $5,000
• 25% off MSRP on Rhino Ag™ Products plus a gift card valued between $100-200
• Certified Agriculture Dealer exclusive 5-10% Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) direct from Dixie Chopper® on their entire line of commercial mowers
• 1-year subscription to AgriEdge®, valued at $5,000
• $2,000 credit towards AgroLiquid® Crop Nutrition
• $1,000 toward a new Reinke® Irrigation system and $500 towards parts on any existing Reinke system
• 25% exclusive rebates on many Gallagher® Livestock scales and fencing products
• Certified Ag Dealer exclusive after purchase rebates up to $350 on EBY flatbeds, truck bodies and uplifts AND up to $1,000 on EBY trailers - stock, equipment, or grain
• A $150 gift card after the purchase of ViaSat™ Internet Service
• Your choice of Mystic swag on first purchase (no minimum), then $500 credit after $2,000 in combined Mystic® Lubricant products
• 15% off MSRP on any purchase of Tarter® Equipment with a minimum purchase of $3,800 before discount
All these benefits can be stacked on top of any manufacturer or dealer incentives currently being offered. To learn more about this exclusive offer only available through a Certified℠ Agriculture Dealership go to: https://www.certifiedeagdealer.com/
To retain this elite dealer group designation as a Certified℠ Agriculture Dealership, Rock City is required to maintain a minimum of three team members who have successfully completed an agricultural training program, created by farmers and ranchers, that has been peer reviewed for agricultural and educational correctness and carries several industry endorsements.
Rock City also continues to participate in continuing education that extends its knowledge of everything important to New York agriculture, as it happens in real time. Ongoing education, combined with what the ag specialists learned through the Ag Awareness curriculum, will help the dealership to be an educated partner with area agriculture by pro-actively anticipating and meeting the changing demands of its farm customers.
To learn more about the program call any of the Certified℠ Agricultural Specialists at Rock City at 938-6936. Visit them at 520 Rock City St., Little Valley, or at www.certifiedagdealer.com/certified-dealers/rockcity