For the first time in many years, hundreds of kids and adults dressed as monsters, superheroes, animals, supernatural beings and more made their way down Main Street for the Salamanca Halloween Parade. Following the parade, participants and onlookers made their way to Jefferson Street Park to announce costume contest winners. Community members also gathered at the park's parking lot for a Trunk-or-Treat event.
Help Our Community
Please help local businesses by taking an online survey to help us navigate through these unprecedented times. None of the responses will be shared or used for any other purpose except to better serve our community. The survey is at: www.pulsepoll.com $1,000 is being awarded. Everyone completing the survey will be able to enter a contest to Win as our way of saying, "Thank You" for your time. Thank You!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- I-86 may remain closed through December
- Thinking about buying stock in Adagio Therapeutics, 180 Life Sciences, InMed Pharmaceuticals, Beyondspring, or Inovio Pharmaceuticals?
- Christmas in Gowanda preparations set for Dec. 4
- Gov. Kathy Hochul's spending spree could grease the skids for a Bills stadium deal
- Silver Bells parade is coming to town Friday
- Cattaraugus County schools report 150 students with COVID in last 2 weeks
- Brown, SHS look to take another step in 21-22 hoops season
- Comptroller's Office finds more than $100 million in improper New York Medicaid payments
- Little Valley church relaunching under new name
- Thinking about buying stock in Arbutus Biopharma, Beyondspring, Cumberland Pharmaceuticals, Delta Air Lines, or T2 Biosystems?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.