- May 9, 12:25 a.m., Stephen L. Collins, 35, of Olean, was arrested on a warrant related to a charge of second-degree criminal contempt. Collins was released with an appearance ticket.
- May 9, 1:01 a.m., Justun A. Vance, 37, of Olean, was arrested on a warrant relating to a charge of fraud-impersonation. Vance was released with an appearance ticket.
- May 10, 1:55 a.m., Elsie I. Redeye, 19, of Salamanca, was arrested on an outstanding bench warrant related to a charge of petit larceny. Redeye was additionally charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. She was held pending arraignment.
- May 13, 12:01 a.m., Ward C. John, 40, of Salamanca, was charged with driving while intoxicated with a previous conviction, third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, failure to stop at a stop sign and other unspecified infractions. He was issued an appearance ticket.
- May 14, 3:51 a.m., Joseph Dowdy, 36, of Salamanca, was charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, unregistered ATV, uninsured ATV, unlawful operation on a public road, speeding, reckless driving, operating an ATV within 100 feet of a building, failure to yield right-of-way to an emergency vehicle, no headlights and no helmet. Dowdy was released with an appearance ticket.
Cattaraugus County Sheriff’s Office
- PERRYSBURG — Louis M. Rivera, 51, of Irving, was charged at 8:50 p.m. May 7 with driving while intoxicated, unregistered motor vehicle, speeding and unsafe passing. The charges stem from the investigation of a motorcycle accident on Eaton Road. Rivera was released with an appearance ticket.
- LITTLE VALLEY — Shamara N. Robinson, 32, of Buffalo, was arrested at 8:50 a.m. May 10 on an active warrant. Robinson was released on her own recognizance and is due back in court at a later date.
- LITTLE VALLEY — Kasey W. Ellis, 23, of Little Valley, was charged at 3 p.m. May 10 with third-degree burglary, petit larceny and third-degree criminal trespass. According to deputies, Ellis allegedly stole a golf cart from the Cattaraugus County Fairgrounds. He was released with an appearance ticket.
- GREAT VALLEY — Roseanne Burrell, 44, of Belfast, was arrested at 4:59 p.m. May 10 on a warrant issued by the Arcade Police Department. Burrell was turned over to an officer from Arcade.
- DAYTON — Justin M. Reiller, 37, of Perrysburg, was arrested at 10:50 a.m. May 13 on a bench warrant issued out of Cattaraugus County Court. Reiller was transported to Cattaraugus County Jail and held pending arraignment.
New York State Police
- ALLEGANY — Courtney L. Bradley, 27, of Great Valley, was charged at 8:29 a.m. May 9 with third-degree criminal possession of a weapon, first-degree operating a motor vehicle impaired by drugs, seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and second-degree criminal use of drug paraphernalia. Bradley was released with an appearance ticket.
- LEON — Peter O. Riley, 42, of Leon, was charged at 10:11 p.m. May 9 with second-degree aggravated harassment. Riley was released with an appearance ticket.
- GREAT VALLEY — Stephanie C. Frauendorfer, 35, of Machias, was charged at 4:01 p.m. May 12 with driving while intoxicated with a previous conviction and aggravated driving while intoxicated with a previous conviction. The charges stem from a traffic stop on Route 98.