The roar of snowmobile engines spread through west Salamanca from the Seneca Allegany Resort and Casino this past weekend with two days of Snocross racing action, the eighth consecutive year the event has been held at the casino. Thousands of fans gathered in the casino’s east parking lot as 300 professional, amateur and youth racers took to the track.
Help Our Community
Please help local businesses by taking an online survey to help us navigate through these unprecedented times. None of the responses will be shared or used for any other purpose except to better serve our community. The survey is at: www.pulsepoll.com $1,000 is being awarded. Everyone completing the survey will be able to enter a contest to Win as our way of saying, "Thank You" for your time. Thank You!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Salamanca man convicted of murder in 2020 death case
- Morton set for final goodbye at Salamanca
- Man's death from COVID is 107th in Cattaraugus County
- 178th Cattaraugus County Fair schedule set for Aug. 1-7
- East Otto man sentenced to probation after completing Drug Court
- Salamanca historical society honors Lords with award creation
- Giglio’s twins are 2021 SBU graduates
- Ellicottville mayor, cousin honor pioneer settler ancestors
- Johnson is valedictorian, Collins salutatorian in Salamanca
- WNY Land Conservancy eyes purchase of South Valley property