Hundreds of area residents gathered along Main Street in Randolph on Saturday to show their pride and gratitude to local United States Military Veterans and active duty service members at the 6th annual Randolph Area Veterans Appreciation Day Parade. Marching units and spectators alike were greeted by a giant American flag hanging high in the air along the parade route to honor all veterans who have served their country, as well as active duty military personnel.
Help Our Community
Please help local businesses by taking an online survey to help us navigate through these unprecedented times. None of the responses will be shared or used for any other purpose except to better serve our community. The survey is at: www.pulsepoll.com $1,000 is being awarded. Everyone completing the survey will be able to enter a contest to Win as our way of saying, "Thank You" for your time. Thank You!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Hurricane Ian pushes South Carolina football to Thursday
- Salamanca rallies for thrilling shootout victory over Fredonia
- Porter announces candidacy for Seneca Nation Council
- Main Plant building ‘deconstruction’ underway at WVDP
- Allegany State Park supporters air grievances over management
- Ellicottville Sportsmen’s Club to host ‘Shoot for the Vets’ fundraiser Saturday
- Heberling succeeds Keis as county GOP chairman
- Inspector general audit: ICE wasted $17 million on hotels to not house illegal foreign nationals
- Kanye West apologises to Kim Kardashian for causing 'stress'
- Scarsdale, home to the famous, and some highly paid educators
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.