Andy Warhol’s “Shot Sage Blue Marilyn” has sold for $195 million. That makes the iconic portrait of Marilyn Monroe the most expensive artwork by a U.S. artist ever sold at auction. Christie’s auction house in New York held the sale Monday. (May 10)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/57f7a263dadd4a67970220a377e262cf
Help Our Community
Please help local businesses by taking an online survey to help us navigate through these unprecedented times. None of the responses will be shared or used for any other purpose except to better serve our community. The survey is at: www.pulsepoll.com $1,000 is being awarded. Everyone completing the survey will be able to enter a contest to Win as our way of saying, "Thank You" for your time. Thank You!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Little Big Town, Sammy Hagar to perform outdoor concerts at Seneca casino
- Rep. Jacobs will run in new Southern Tier congressional district
- Ward 2 only primary in Salamanca city elections
- Ellicottville, Olean schools on lockout following social media threat
- The Highwaymen Live to perform Saturday at Seneca Allegany
- Seneca Mothers stand with Buffalo community in wake of shooting
- Sturdevant appointed permanent Salamanca Fire Chief
- End in sight for many Ellicottville CTE Center projects
- Barker stuns Salamanca, 5-4, with five-run seventh
- Great Valley discusses summer projects for town hall, Kill Buck par