Thousands of demonstrators protested Saturday in Rome against the health pass that Italian workers, both the public and private sectors, must display to access their workplaces from October 15 under a government decree. (Oct. 9)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/d5fd2f6758e843708a6f1123d71dc8f7
Help Our Community
Please help local businesses by taking an online survey to help us navigate through these unprecedented times. None of the responses will be shared or used for any other purpose except to better serve our community. The survey is at: www.pulsepoll.com $1,000 is being awarded. Everyone completing the survey will be able to enter a contest to Win as our way of saying, "Thank You" for your time. Thank You!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Cattaraugus Class of 1989 dedicates memory bench
- Jamestown pharmacist throws hat in ring for Congress
- Cattaraugus County lawmakers reject congressional redistricting map
- Salamanca erases 13-3 deficit to top F/CV/MG
- Salamanca council undecided about marijuana sales in city
- Cattaraugus man wins Audubon photo category
- Thinking about buying stock in Farmmi, SoFi Technologies, Sphere 3D, PG&E Corp, or Voyager Therapeutics?
- iTutor's Virtual Quarantine Classroom Offers Educational Lifeline for COVID-Affected South Carolina and New York Students
- Ghost tours experience paranormal encounters in Ellicottville
- Why Jalen Berger was dismissed from the Badgers football team and how teammates reacted
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.