Help Our Community
Please help local businesses by taking an online survey to help us navigate through these unprecedented times. None of the responses will be shared or used for any other purpose except to better serve our community. The survey is at: www.pulsepoll.com $1,000 is being awarded. Everyone completing the survey will be able to enter a contest to Win as our way of saying, "Thank You" for your time. Thank You!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Woman-owned trapping supply company aims high at Sportsman's Rendezvous
- Ellicottville future site of tiny homes village
- Mixed response for Great Valley’s initial short-term rentals proposal
- Comedian Ron White to give farewell show Saturday at casino
- $6,500 donated to Salamanca schools for book vending machine
- Savor the flavors at Taste of Ellicottville
- Annual Sportsmen's Rendezvous opens today at Cattaraugus County fairgrounds
- Athol three year old proceeds to top 25 USA Mullet Championship
- Salamanca council OKs uses for $277K in COVID relief funds
- Donald Trump being investigated under Espionage Act after FBI seize ‘top secret’ documents from ex-president