NEW YORK, Sept. 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- B&H is excited to announce the Canon EOS R3, a topflight mirrorless camera sporting an all-new stacked sensor, enhanced speed and performance, Eye Control AF, and a revised body suited for a professional workflow. Introduced alongside the EOS R3, Canon is also rounding out its RF lens lineup with the RF 16mm f/2.8 STM and RF 100-400mm f/5.6-8 IS USM lenses, both of which are relatively sleek, lightweight, and accessible.
Help Our Community
Please help local businesses by taking an online survey to help us navigate through these unprecedented times. None of the responses will be shared or used for any other purpose except to better serve our community. The survey is at: www.pulsepoll.com $1,000 is being awarded. Everyone completing the survey will be able to enter a contest to Win as our way of saying, "Thank You" for your time. Thank You!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Emergency services scrambling to plan for five-week I-86 closure
- Oyler waging write-in campaign for Salamanca supervisor
- Little Valley Food Pantry has new home at former school building
- Old Cattaraugus elementary school may find new purpose
- Wildwood Sanitarium to host Halloween ghost hunts Friday, Sunday
- Randolph rolls past Cattaraugus-LV in regular season finale
- GoFundMe for funeral expenses after deaths of Gowanda woman, father
- Salamanca BoE gives OK to pursue future property purchases
- Thinking about buying stock in Powerbridge Technologies, Naked Brand, FuelCell Energy, Ocugen, or T2 Biosystems?
- Closed Tannery Street bridge in Cattaraugus may reopen soon
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.