NEW YORK, Sept. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Rhino, the New York-based insurtech company that pioneered the security deposit insurance industry, and UDR, Inc., an S&P 500 Company and leading multifamily real estate investment trust, celebrate and reflect on nearly two years of productive and strategic collaboration. Rhino's security deposit insurance helps relieve the financial stress of renters heightened by the COVID-19 economic impacts, widening the pool of prospective residents for UDR's communities while also reducing the administrative burdens on UDR's property managers.
Help Our Community
Please help local businesses by taking an online survey to help us navigate through these unprecedented times. None of the responses will be shared or used for any other purpose except to better serve our community. The survey is at: www.pulsepoll.com $1,000 is being awarded. Everyone completing the survey will be able to enter a contest to Win as our way of saying, "Thank You" for your time. Thank You!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Old Cattaraugus elementary school may find new purpose
- Emergency services scrambling to plan for five-week I-86 closure
- Salamanca BoE gives OK to pursue future property purchases
- Little Valley Food Pantry has new home at former school building
- Frost explains why the Huskers want to build ’22 recruiting class around 'impact' transfers and fewer freshmen
- Randolph rolls past Cattaraugus-LV in regular season finale
- Cattaraugus Class of 1989 dedicates memory bench
- Thinking about buying stock in Powerbridge Technologies, Naked Brand, FuelCell Energy, Ocugen, or T2 Biosystems?
- Costume parade, trunk-or-treat events planned for Salamanca
- F/E rallies to beat Portville, earn playoff No. 3 seed
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.