NEW YORK, Sept. 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Global fintech MODIFI today announced $24M in funding, which brings its valuation to more than $120M. The round was led by new investor Heliad Equity Partners with a co-investment from Neva SGR, the venture capital investment vehicle of Italy's leading banking group Intesa San Paolo. Existing investors also participated significantly, including Global Founders Capital, Maersk Growth, and Picus Capital. The funds will be used to grow MODIFI's digital trade finance platform for SMBs (small-to-medium businesses) into a global trade management hub.
Help Our Community
Please help local businesses by taking an online survey to help us navigate through these unprecedented times. None of the responses will be shared or used for any other purpose except to better serve our community. The survey is at: www.pulsepoll.com $1,000 is being awarded. Everyone completing the survey will be able to enter a contest to Win as our way of saying, "Thank You" for your time. Thank You!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Old Cattaraugus elementary school may find new purpose
- Emergency services scrambling to plan for five-week I-86 closure
- Salamanca BoE gives OK to pursue future property purchases
- Cattaraugus Class of 1989 dedicates memory bench
- Frost explains why the Huskers want to build ’22 recruiting class around 'impact' transfers and fewer freshmen
- Warriors claim 3rd straight win, 32-0, in Westfield
- Little Valley Food Pantry has new home at former school building
- Thinking about buying stock in Powerbridge Technologies, Naked Brand, FuelCell Energy, Ocugen, or T2 Biosystems?
- Costume parade, trunk-or-treat events planned for Salamanca
- New York files appeal over injunction preventing vaccination mandate for health care workers