NEW YORK, Sept. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- FoodMarble, a cutting-edge digital digestive health company, today officially introduced the world's first personal digestive tracker to the US market: FoodMarble AIRE. Launched in December 2018, the pocket-sized breath analysis device is designed to empower a healthier gut and minimize discomfort by combining leading digestive health research with the latest sensor and mobile technology. The device is based on existing leading hospital technology made smaller, more accessible and portable. Its accuracy has been scientifically validated by leading gut health experts via clinical trials and several peer reviewed and published studies. FoodMarble AIRE, which connects via Bluetooth to a smartphone app, is built around hydrogen breath testing technology and techniques used in preeminent gastroenterology departments around the world.
Help Our Community
Please help local businesses by taking an online survey to help us navigate through these unprecedented times. None of the responses will be shared or used for any other purpose except to better serve our community. The survey is at: www.pulsepoll.com $1,000 is being awarded. Everyone completing the survey will be able to enter a contest to Win as our way of saying, "Thank You" for your time. Thank You!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Old Cattaraugus elementary school may find new purpose
- Emergency services scrambling to plan for five-week I-86 closure
- Salamanca BoE gives OK to pursue future property purchases
- Little Valley Food Pantry has new home at former school building
- Frost explains why the Huskers want to build ’22 recruiting class around 'impact' transfers and fewer freshmen
- Randolph rolls past Cattaraugus-LV in regular season finale
- Cattaraugus Class of 1989 dedicates memory bench
- Thinking about buying stock in Powerbridge Technologies, Naked Brand, FuelCell Energy, Ocugen, or T2 Biosystems?
- Costume parade, trunk-or-treat events planned for Salamanca
- F/E rallies to beat Portville, earn playoff No. 3 seed
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.