NEW YORK, Oct. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) today announced Chief of Staff Kristine Welker will present at Advertising Week New York 2021 on the DEI Track at Marketplace Stage Presented by Walmart Connect on Monday, October 18 at 3:30pm ET, register here.
Help Our Community
Please help local businesses by taking an online survey to help us navigate through these unprecedented times. None of the responses will be shared or used for any other purpose except to better serve our community. The survey is at: www.pulsepoll.com $1,000 is being awarded. Everyone completing the survey will be able to enter a contest to Win as our way of saying, "Thank You" for your time. Thank You!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Salamanca ice pond hoping to open in coming weeks
- Salamanca storms back after slow start to beat A-L
- Randolph pulls away from Salamanca in Beat CF game
- Salamanca schools implementing county guidance for testing, quarantines
- New COVID cases drop in Cattaraugus County; almost half vaccinated
- Great Valley board continues trailer zoning talks, youth camp developments
- Holiday Valley to install new 6-passenger Mardi Gras chairlift
- Cattaraugus County posts record 285 COVID cases, passes 15,000 mark
- Little Valley library awarded $25K grant for pavilion
- New York AG claims Trumps cannot avoid testifying in investigation