MAMARONECK, N.Y., Nov. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Inaugurating the auction are works of first-generation modern Vietnamese masters Le Pho, Mai Trung Thu and Vu Cao Dam, poised to exceed their pre-sale estimates on the heels of a rejuvenated and ever-expanding market for Southeast Asian art across the board. The selection of Asian art is complemented by a variety of contemporary Chinese paintings by Huang Yongyu (est. $12,000–$15,000), Chuang Che (est. $15,000–$20,000), Ling Quan and Liu Dan, and antiques, such as a pair of fine Meiji-period bronze vases (est. $8,000–$12,000).
Help Our Community
Please help local businesses by taking an online survey to help us navigate through these unprecedented times. None of the responses will be shared or used for any other purpose except to better serve our community. The survey is at: www.pulsepoll.com $1,000 is being awarded. Everyone completing the survey will be able to enter a contest to Win as our way of saying, "Thank You" for your time. Thank You!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Salamanca ice pond hoping to open in coming weeks
- Cattaraugus County officials welcome Seneca Nation dropping state compact lawsuit
- Randolph pulls away from Salamanca in Beat CF game
- Little Valley library awarded $25K grant for pavilion
- New Manhattan DA's policies lead to calls for Hochul to act
- Salamanca schools implementing county guidance for testing, quarantines
- Great Valley board continues trailer zoning talks, youth camp developments
- Hochul unveils budget plan Tuesday, with or without Bills stadium deal
- Holiday Valley, HoliMont having a good ski season so far
- COVID positives asked to notify contacts as Cattaraugus County ends tracing