Pro Football Hall of Fame coach Marv Levy, who led the Buffalo Bills to four consecutive Super Bowls in the 1990s, surprised fans at the team's home opener. Arriving at the field with his wife, Fran, their daughter, Kimberly, and 7-year-old grandson, Georgey, Levy (with help from Jim Kelly and Bruce Smith) greeted the sold-out stadium with his classic pre-game quote: "Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?"
Help Our Community
Please help local businesses by taking an online survey to help us navigate through these unprecedented times. None of the responses will be shared or used for any other purpose except to better serve our community. The survey is at: www.pulsepoll.com $1,000 is being awarded. Everyone completing the survey will be able to enter a contest to Win as our way of saying, "Thank You" for your time. Thank You!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Hurricane Ian pushes South Carolina football to Thursday
- Salamanca rallies for thrilling shootout victory over Fredonia
- Porter announces candidacy for Seneca Nation Council
- Main Plant building ‘deconstruction’ underway at WVDP
- Ellicottville Sportsmen’s Club to host ‘Shoot for the Vets’ fundraiser Saturday
- Allegany State Park supporters air grievances over management
- Heberling succeeds Keis as county GOP chairman
- County, Salamanca and school district receive $1.24M gaming payment
- Inspector general audit: ICE wasted $17 million on hotels to not house illegal foreign nationals
- Kanye West apologises to Kim Kardashian for causing 'stress'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.