NEW YORK, Nov. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The military communication market is set to grow by USD 6.61 bn from 2020 to 2025, progressing at a CAGR of 3.79%. This report presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters.
Download Our Free Sample Report to explore growth opportunities in the military communication market.
The military communication market report covers insights on major trends, key growth drivers, and challenges impacting the overall growth of the market. The market is driven by the increasing use of IoT devices.
The military communication market covers the following areas:
- High transmission power requirement translates to prohibitive costs: Air traffic management leverages various radio equipment for detecting the position of an aircraft. However, the detection is challenging, as the reflected waves from aircraft are often of low magnitudes and are almost undetectable without a powerful device. Hence, high transmission power is required for detecting the signal, which translates to a high cost of maintenance and operation.
- Size, weight, and power challenges associated with the design of radars and associated components: Military airborne platforms necessitate the integration of multifunction systems and power management equipment in critical missions. As the payloads of military UAVs continue to evolve, the designing of small UAVs adhering size, weight, and power requirements becomes a major challenge.
- Exposure to cybersecurity threats: In aircraft, functions such as landing and braking, flight navigation and control, propulsion, and information systems are managed by safety-critical software and embedded electronic systems. The data generated during flight is analyzed for flight safety and optimization. Cyber breaches can result in the loss of confidential information related to program specifications and technologies, which can have a significant impact on the reputation and performance of enterprises.
Some Companies Mentioned
- ASELSAN AS
- BAE Systems Plc
- Cobham Plc
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- General Dynamics Mission Systems Inc.
- L3Harris Technologies Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Raytheon Technologies Corp.
- Thales Group
Subscribe to our "Lite Plan" billed annually at USD 3000 to view 3 reports monthly and download 3 reports annually.
- Head-mounted Display Market: The head-mounted display market has been segmented by end-user (defense and industrial), application (combat and aviation, training and simulation, and others), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America). Download Free Sample Report
- Anti-drone Market: The anti-drone market has been segmented by application (military and others) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America). Download Free Sample Report
Military Communication Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 3.79%
Market growth 2021-2025
USD 6.61 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America
Performing market contribution
North America at 45%
Key consumer countries
US, China, India, Russian Federation, and UK
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
ASELSAN AS, BAE Systems Plc, Cobham Plc, Elbit Systems Ltd., General Dynamics Mission Systems Inc., L3Harris Technologies Inc., Lockheed Martin Corp., Northrop Grumman Corp., Raytheon Technologies Corp., and Thales Group
Parent market analysis, market growth inducers and obstacles, fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID-19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for the forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/usd-6-61-bn-growth-in-military-communication-market--increasing-use-of-iot-devices-to-drive-growth--technavio-301428666.html