NEW YORK, July 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --"The growing investment in telecommunication networks and the technological advancements will further boost market growth during the forecast period," says a senior analyst at Technavio.
Technavio offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario and the overall market environment.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. COVID-19 will have At Par impact on the telecom power solutions market.
The telecom power solutions market in the heavy electrical equipment industry is expected to grow by USD 2.42 billion, progressing at a CAGR of over 9% during 2020-2024, as per the new report from Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Telecom Power Solutions Market in Heavy Electrical Equipment Industry 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist telecom power solutions market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the telecom power solutions market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the telecom power solutions market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of telecom power solutions market vendors
Telecom Power Solutions Market in Heavy Electrical Equipment Industry 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the telecom power solutions market. Alpha Technologies Ltd., Ascot Industrial Srl, Cummins Inc., Delta Electronics Inc., Eaton Corp. Plc, Vertiv Group Crop., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Schneider Electric SE, Beijing Dynamic Power Co. Ltd., and ZTE Corp. are some of the major market participants.
- Telecom Power Solutions Market Size
- Telecom Power Solutions Market Trends
- Telecom Power Solutions Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies technological advancements as one of the prime reasons driving the Telecom Power Solutions Market growth during the next few years.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR45245
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- Leverage latest data mapping the technological advancements
- Find deeper market insights and forecast information about current market developments.
- Explore insights on key market accelerating factors.
- Identify potential threats to market growth.
- Understand the impact of trends likely to influence market growth positively or negatively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Landscape
- Market Sizing
- Five Forces Analysis
- Market Segmentation by Product
- Market Segmentation by Geography
- Customer landscape
- Geographic Landscape
- Vendor Landscape
- Vendor Analysis
Explore Some of Our Top Selling Reports
Global Offshore Wind Turbine Market- The offshore wind turbine market is segmented by substructures (monopiles, gravity foundation, and others) and geography (EMEA, APAC, and Americas).
Global Wind Turbine Generator Market- The wind turbine generator market is segmented by application (onshore and offshore) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/telecom-power-solutions-market-in-heavy-electrical-equipment-industry-to-grow-by-usd-2-42-billiontechnavio-301328626.html