NEW YORK, Nov. 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The latest Smoothies Market report by Technavio infers that the increasing awareness about health benefits of smoothies is driving this market's growth.
Resulting in a market growth of USD 7.03 billion from 2020 to 2025,
For More additional information about the market View FREE sample report.
- The market structure is expected to remain fragmented during the forecast period. The report also offers information on several market vendors, including Barfresh Food Group Inc., Danone SA, Happy Planet Foods Inc., J Sainsbury Plc, Jamba Juice, MTY Food Group Inc., PepsiCo Inc., Smoothie King Franchises Inc., The Coca Cola Co., and The Hain Celestial Group Inc. among others.
- Vendors are deploying growth strategies such as product launches and marketing and advertising campaigns to compete in the market.
- Danone SA – The company operates its business under segments (Specialized Nutrition, Essential Dairy and Plant Based Products, and Waters). Danone SA offers strawberry oatmeal smoothies.
View more about the market's vendor landscape highlights with a comprehensive list of vendors and their offerings.
Key Market Segmentation
- Segmentation by Product:
- The smoothies market vendors should focus on grabbing business opportunities from the fruit-based segment as it accounted for the largest market share in the base year.
- The rising health consciousness among consumers, changing lifestyle, and food habits is the major driver for this segment.
Request a FREE Sample of this report for more highlights into the market segments.
Regional Market Outlook
- North America will register the highest growth rate of 45% among the other regions. Therefore, the smoothies market in North America is expected to garner significant business opportunities for the vendors during the forecast period.
- The US and Canada are the key markets for smoothies in North America. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in Europe, MEA, and South America.
- The growing trends of healthy eating and consuming raw and organic food products among the young US population will facilitate the smoothies market growth in North America over the forecast period.
Download our FREE sample report for more key highlights on the regional market share of most of the above-mentioned countries.
Latest Trends Driving the Global Smoothies Market
- Smoothies Market Driver:
- Increasing awareness about health benefits of smoothies:
- To help in repairing and rejuvenating the skin, build immunity, increase energy levels, and promote the overall well-being of the human body, smoothies are the best source.
- Right blend of ingredients in smoothies helps in detoxing and cleansing the body. Moreover, a few smoothies are made from yogurt or milk, which are a good source of probiotics.
- Smoothies are becoming popular among consumers owing to the increasing awareness regarding preventive healthcare. This factor will fuel smoothies market growth over the forecast period.
- Smoothies Market Trend:
- Demand for organic and gluten-free smoothies:
- Growing number of health-conscious consumers and increasing incidence rate of celiac disease are driving the demand for organic and gluten-free smoothies.
- Weight management issues, demand for nutritious food, and increasing occurrence of digestive health problems will influence the smoothie market growth.
- The easy availability of gluten-free food products is another key factor in increasing sales of gluten-free smoothies.
- The origin and quality of fruits and vegetables used in the production of smoothies is a matter of concern, which increases the demand for organic and gluten-free products.
Find additional information about various other market drivers & Trends mentioned in our FREE sample report.
Need More? Are You Looking for Information Not Covered in This Report?
- Want to understand more about the various research methodology?
- Evaluate a specific segment or region in detail
- Identify key suppliers, customers, or other market players
- Analyze market regulations
Tailor this report according to your needs. Get it done with our $1000 worth of free customization. Speak to Our Analyst Now!
Smoothies Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 6%
Market growth 2021-2025
USD 7.03 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
North America at 45%
Key consumer countries
US, Germany, China, Canada, and UK
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
Barfresh Food Group Inc., Danone SA, Happy Planet Foods Inc., J Sainsbury Plc, Jamba Juice, MTY Food Group Inc., PepsiCo Inc., Smoothie King Franchises Inc., The Coca Cola Co., and The Hain Celestial Group Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID-19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for the forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/smoothies-market-to-witness-usd-7-03-billion-growth--barfresh-food-group-inc-danone-sa-happy-planet-foods-inc--more-among-top-players--technavio-301428552.html