NEW YORK, July 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- SpendEdge's procurement report on Freight Forwarding Services market identifies Deutsche Post AG, Kuehne + Nagel International AG, DSV Panalpina, Deutsche Bahn AG, XPO Logistics Inc., United Parcel Service, Expeditors International Of Washington Inc., SNCF Mobilités Group, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics SE & Co. KG, and Sinotrans Ltd. among the top most important suppliers for commercial vehicle cabin market. The report also explains key category management objectives that should form the base for Freight Forwarding Services' sourcing strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major market threats for Freight Forwarding Services Market?
The pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants have resulted in the moderate bargaining power of suppliers.
- What is the expected price change in the market?
The Freight Forwarding Services Market's Prices will increase by 5%-11% by 2024.
- What are the pricing models followed by buyers?
Flat rate pricing, service-based pricing, and landed cost pricing models are the widely adopted pricing models in Freight Forwarding Services Market.
- What will be incremental spending in commercial vehicle cabin procurement?
During 2020-2024, the Freight Forwarding Services market will register an incremental spend of about USD 40 Billion.
- What is the CAGR for the Freight Forwarding Services market?
The Freight Forwarding Services will grow at a CAGR of about 3.71% during 2020-2024.
Find more detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Freight Forwarding Services Market:
Related Reports on Professional Services Include:
- Catering - Forecast and Analysis: This report offers key advisory and intelligence to help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their catering requirements. Some of the leading catering suppliers are profiled extensively in this report.
- Legal Services Sourcing and Procurement Report: The legal services will grow at a CAGR of 2.91% during 2021-2025. This report evaluates suppliers based on compliance with inland and overseas, specialized knowledge, technical abilities, and proven track record.
- Integrated Facility Management - Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: The integrated facility management will grow at a CAGR of 8.58% during 2021-2025. Prices will increase by 2.25%-3.25% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market.
Commercial Vehicle Cabin Market's Procurement Report Highlights Information on:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices?
- Favorability of the current Freight Forwarding Services's TCO (total cost of ownership)
- How is the price forecast expected to change?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Key trends and drivers in this market
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more: https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
Ph No: +1 (872) 206-9340
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/post-covid-19-freight-forwarding-services-will-grow-at-a-cagr-of-3-71-by-2024-spendedge-301333509.html