As featured on
NEW YORK, Sept. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- American Skin Association (ASA) today announced that Eugene Bauer, MD, will join its Board of Directors. Dr. Bauer is Professor, Emeritus, at Stanford University School of Medicine. He is immediate past co-founder, Chief Medical Officer, and member of the Board of Directors of Dermira, Inc., a biotechnology company recently acquired by Eli Lilly and Company.
Help Our Community
Please help local businesses by taking an online survey to help us navigate through these unprecedented times. None of the responses will be shared or used for any other purpose except to better serve our community. The survey is at: www.pulsepoll.com $1,000 is being awarded. Everyone completing the survey will be able to enter a contest to Win as our way of saying, "Thank You" for your time. Thank You!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Council hires police officer for commercial vehicle stops in city
- Special assistant supports Warriors from the sidelines
- Great Valley mixed on marijuana sales; Ellicottville planning to allow it
- Casino to present bare knuckle fighting championship
- Salamanca rolls to 3-0 with 41-12 win over A-L
- Crouse announced as new Salamanca BoE member
- Masks few and far between in Cattaraugus County buildings
- Pendry Hotels & Resorts Announces the Opening of Pendry Manhattan West
- Salamanca author to publish inspirational book
- Cattaraugus County health officials: Protect against mosquitoes