NEW YORK, Sept. 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- According to Technavio, incremental growth of USD 11.19 billion is expected in the personalized gifts market during 2021-2025. The report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the personalized gifts market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
Technavio offers in-depth market insights that assist global businesses to obtain growth opportunities.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. American Greetings Corp., Bed Bath and Beyond Inc., Card Factory Plc, Cimpress Plc, Corning Inc., Enesco LLC, Hallmark Licensing LLC, Personal Creations, Shutterfly Inc., and UncommonGoods LLC are some of the major market participants. Although the continuous development of new products will offer immense growth opportunities, to leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Personalized Gifts Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Personalized Gifts Market is segmented as below:
- Non-photo Personalized Gifts
- Photo Personalized Gifts
- Distribution Channel
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR45161
Personalized Gifts Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
Some of the major vendors of the personalized gifts market in the personal products industry include American Greetings Corp., Bed Bath and Beyond Inc., Card Factory Plc, Cimpress Plc, Corning Inc., Enesco LLC, Hallmark Licensing LLC, Personal Creations, Shutterfly Inc., and UncommonGoods LLC. To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio's report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Personalized Gifts Market size
- Personalized Gifts Market trends
- Personalized Gifts Market industry analysis
The personalized gifts market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate. The rising demand for 3D printed personalized gifts will offer immense growth opportunities. However, the seasonal nature of the market will hamper the market growth.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research report on the personalized gifts market is designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Consumer Staples Include:
Global Gifts Retailing Market - Global gifts retailing market is segmented by product (souvenirs and novelty items, seasonal decorations, greeting cards, giftware, and other gift items), distribution channel (offline and online), and geography (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Personalized Gifts Market in US - Personalized gifts market in US is segmented by product (non-photo personalized gifts and photo personalized gifts) and distribution channel (offline and online).
Personalized Gifts Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist personalized gifts market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the personalized gifts market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the personalized gifts market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of personalized gifts market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Non-photo personalized gifts - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Photo personalized gifts - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Online - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- American Greetings Corp.
- Bed Bath and Beyond Inc.
- Card Factory Plc
- Cimpress Plc
- Corning Inc.
- Enesco LLC
- Hallmark Licensing LLC
- Personal Creations
- Shutterfly Inc.
- UncommonGoods LLC
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/11-19-bn-growth-in-personalized-gifts-market-2021-2025--continuous-development-of-new-products-to-boost-growth--technavio-301369477.html