Could 2023 be the year offshore wind energy takes off in the US?
- Emma Rubin
Offshore wind energy represents a fraction of U.S. electricity generation. That could soon change.
Originally published on stacker.com, part of the BLOX Digital Content Exchange.
Help Our Community
Please help local businesses by taking an online survey to help us navigate through these unprecedented times. None of the responses will be shared or used for any other purpose except to better serve our community. The survey is at: www.pulsepoll.com $1,000 is being awarded. Everyone completing the survey will be able to enter a contest to Win as our way of saying, "Thank You" for your time. Thank You!
- Already a subscriber? Click the image to view the latest e-edition.
- Don't have a subscription? Click here to see our subscription options.
News in your Inbox!
- Salamanca announces 7 homes, 23 parcels for sale at June 17 auction
- NYS parks commissioner opens new Quaker Multi-Use Trail
- Complaint against former Salamanca area priest resolved
- Cattaraugus-Little Valley's Crowell named Youth of the Week
- Police Reports for 5/25/23
- Preparing Your Children for Kindergarten
- Sgt. Harrison remembered for his sacrifice in the Vietnam War
- Police Reports for 6/01/23
- Chief Rolling Thunder called town of Coldspring home late in life
- 3 Tips for Creating a Summer of Unplugged Fun
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.