The U.S. government is declaring the ivory-billed woodpecker and 22 assorted birds, fish and other species extinct. It's a rare move for wildlife officials to give up hope, but scientists say they've exhausted efforts to find them in the wild. (Sept. 29)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/ebd1079932aa4f9e8673287c3cde53e0
Help Our Community
Please help local businesses by taking an online survey to help us navigate through these unprecedented times. None of the responses will be shared or used for any other purpose except to better serve our community. The survey is at: www.pulsepoll.com $1,000 is being awarded. Everyone completing the survey will be able to enter a contest to Win as our way of saying, "Thank You" for your time. Thank You!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Little Valley church relaunching under new name
- Thinking about buying stock in Adagio Therapeutics, 180 Life Sciences, InMed Pharmaceuticals, Beyondspring, or Inovio Pharmaceuticals?
- Problem-plagued Cattaraugus bridge to open Dec. 3
- Gov. Kathy Hochul's spending spree could grease the skids for a Bills stadium deal
- Cattaraugus County not implementing mask mandate
- Christmas in Gowanda preparations set for Dec. 4
- 2 deaths,102 new COVID cases in Cattaraugus County Wednesday
- Rochester, NY Reported One of the Highest Murder Rates in the US
- Thinking about buying stock in Palatin Technologies, ContextLogic, Nordstrom, Aptevo Therapeutics, or BioNano Genomics?
- Cannabis sale opt-outs filed by 9% of NY towns
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.