Police in Ohio forcibly pulled a paraplegic man out of his vehicle and threw him to the ground, despite his repeated appeals that he has no use of his legs, according to body-camera video released Friday. (Oct. 9)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/8a82fc0c28604d11b8d7e46af25e25fe
Help Our Community
Please help local businesses by taking an online survey to help us navigate through these unprecedented times. None of the responses will be shared or used for any other purpose except to better serve our community. The survey is at: www.pulsepoll.com $1,000 is being awarded. Everyone completing the survey will be able to enter a contest to Win as our way of saying, "Thank You" for your time. Thank You!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- I-86 may remain closed through December
- Thinking about buying stock in Adagio Therapeutics, 180 Life Sciences, InMed Pharmaceuticals, Beyondspring, or Inovio Pharmaceuticals?
- Little Valley church relaunching under new name
- Christmas in Gowanda preparations set for Dec. 4
- Gov. Kathy Hochul's spending spree could grease the skids for a Bills stadium deal
- Cattaraugus County schools report 150 students with COVID in last 2 weeks
- Comptroller's Office finds more than $100 million in improper New York Medicaid payments
- Brown, SHS look to take another step in 21-22 hoops season
- Thinking about buying stock in Arbutus Biopharma, Beyondspring, Cumberland Pharmaceuticals, Delta Air Lines, or T2 Biosystems?
- Restored Hollywood Theater marquee returns to Gowanda
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.