Details for RegisteredDieticianThe Cattaraugus County Health Department is seeking qualified applicants for
RegisteredDieticianThe Cattaraugus County Health Department is seeking qualified applicants for provisional appointment to the position ofRegistered Dietician.The position islocated in the County Office building in Olean, New York. The work involves responsibility for planning and carrying out the Nutrition Education components of the WIC (women, infants, and children) Program. The incumbent assesses nutrition needs and food patterns of program participants, plans for and directs food appropriate for physical and dietary needs. The Registered Dietician also determines if program participants are at nutritional risk and participates with co-workers in other program activities. Permanent appointment requires successful completion, and placement, thru the Civil Serviceexamination process. Minimum qualifications include Graduation from a regionallyaccredited college or university or one accredited by the New York State Board of Regents to grantdegrees with a Bachelor's Degree in food and nutrition and registration or eligibility for registration by the American DieteticAssociation.Salary Range: $22.74 -$25.41 per hour.Interested candidates must submit acompleted application along with a coverletter expressing aninterest prior to January 10, 2014 to:Cattaraugus CountyHuman ResourcesATTN:David R. Moshier,H. R. Director 303 Court StreetLittle Valley, NY 14755Additional information and applications may be obtained byaccessing the County website at: www.cattco.org. Cattaraugus County/An Equal OpportunityEmployer
Help Our Community
Please help local businesses by taking an online survey to help us navigate through these unprecedented times. None of the responses will be shared or used for any other purpose except to better serve our community. The survey is at: www.pulsepoll.com $1,000 is being awarded. Everyone completing the survey will be able to enter a contest to Win as our way of saying, "Thank You" for your time. Thank You!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Salamanca man convicted of murder in 2020 death case
- Morton set for final goodbye at Salamanca
- Man's death from COVID is 107th in Cattaraugus County
- 178th Cattaraugus County Fair schedule set for Aug. 1-7
- East Otto man sentenced to probation after completing Drug Court
- Salamanca historical society honors Lords with award creation
- Solar law amended in Great Valley for municipal properties
- Salamanca council approves cop cruiser use for on-call investigator
- Ellicottville mayor, cousin honor pioneer settler ancestors
- WNY Land Conservancy eyes purchase of South Valley property