Here are the top stories for Monday, April 5th: 11 dead, roads damaged in East Timor after floods; Bangladesh enforces lockdown to curb virus; Serbian government allows distanced dining; Pope delivers Easter Monday message from Papal library. (April 5)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
Help Our Community
Please help local businesses by taking an online survey to help us navigate through these unprecedented times. None of the responses will be shared or used for any other purpose except to better serve our community. The survey is at: www.pulsepoll.com $1,000 is being awarded. Everyone completing the survey will be able to enter a contest to Win as our way of saying, "Thank You" for your time. Thank You!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Alert put out for missing Salamanca teenager
- Two businesses evacuated during natural gas leak on Broad St.
- 12 vaccinated Cattaraugus County residents have tested positive for COVID
- Great Valley officials awaiting speed study approval for town roads
- Salamanca mayor looking forward to two years of challenges and opportunities
- Krieger House register from 1870s on display at historical museum
- Main St. bridge project could see 95% state, federal funding covered
- Silver Bells Café to open at 79 Main St.
- New York's lawsuit against Amazon to proceed in state courts
- Town of Ellicottville bicentennial celebration planned to restart