US President Donald Trump on Saturday said he was "feeling great" as he made his first public appearance since returning to the White House after being treated for the coronavirus. (Oct. 10)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/e6c2187ca3e04b96aeadace8d6fcdb78
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Cattaraugus County's rising COVID rate could spell 'yellow zone'
- Cattaraugus County lawmakers OK tax cut, $248.5M budget for 2021
- Small Business Saturday: Silver Bells Holiday Shop
- Absentee count shows 71% of Cattaraugus County voters participated in 2020
- Ellicottville earns four first-team CCAA East girls all-stars
- Seneca named Native Business Entrepreneur of the Year by magazine
- Cattaraugus County sees COVID-19 cases rise over weekend
- Record 81 COVID-19 positive tests reported in Cattaraugus County
- Thinking about buying stock in FuelCell Energy, Carnival Corp, Fuel Tech, Express Inc, or Clean Energy Fuels?
- Reed favors slimmed down COVID-19 stimulus bill before end of year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.