- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM EST TUESDAY... * WHAT...HEAVY SNOW WELL NORTH OF THE PENNSYLVANIA LINE, BUT WITH MIXED PRECIPITATION NEAR THE BORDER. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 6 TO 10 INCHES NORTHERN AREAS AND 3 TO 6 INCHES NEAR THE PENNSYLVANIA STATE LINE, WITH ICE ACCUMULATIONS OF UP TO A TENTH OF AN INCH. * WHERE...THE WESTERN SOUTHERN TIER. * WHEN...THROUGH 6 AM EST TUESDAY. THE HEAVIEST SNOW IS EXPECTED FROM LATE AFTERNOON THROUGH TONIGHT. * IMPACTS...TRAVEL WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT. CONDITIONS WILL DETERIORATE DURING THE AFTERNOON AND EVENING AS SNOWFALL RATES INCREASE AND TEMPERATURES BEGIN TO DROP. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... WIDESPREAD ACCUMULATING SNOW AND ICE WILL CREATE DANGEROUS TRAVEL CONDITIONS. SUBMIT SNOW AND ICE REPORTS THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA. &&
...TRAVEL CONDITIONS WILL DETERIORATE THIS AFTERNOON... SNOWFALL INTENSITY WILL CONTINUE TO INCREASE ACROSS THE REGION THIS AFTERNOON. TEMPERATURES WILL ALSO CONTINUE TO SLOWLY FALL AT THE SAME TIME, ALLOWING SNOW TO BEGIN TO STICK TO PAVED SURFACES. TRAVEL CONDITIONS WILL DETERIORATE THROUGH MID AFTERNOON, WITH MOST ROADS BECOMING SNOW COVERED AND VERY SLIPPERY. MOTORISTS SHOULD USE CAUTION AND ALLOW EXTRA TIME TO REACH THEIR DESTINATION.
- Jury acquits Salamanca man in December shooting
- Eight arrested in two Salamanca drug busts on Election Day
- Salamanca student raises funds — and vegetables — for hospital research
- HoliMont makes improvements, upgrades for 2019-20 ski season
- Federal district judge upholds gaming compact arbitration award against Senecas
- Republicans win 16 out of 17 seats on Catt. Co. Legislature
- Cattaraugus County tentative 2020 budget tops $250 million with tax rate drop
- CSP flips the script on F/E in title game
- Two Salamanca museum exhibits on display at municipal building
- Titans look to win again in the trenches to get past CSP