SALAMANCA — City officials have announced the meeting schedule for the planning of the 2019-20 budget.
According to the city charter, the Common Council must adopt a tentative budget on or before Feb. 15, conduct a public hearing on such tentative budget on or before Feb. 24 and adopt a final budget on or before March 1.
All meetings will be held in the conference room or courtroom of the city municipal building.
- Jan. 22 at 9 a.m. in the conference room
- Jan. 28 at 9 a.m. in the conference room
- Feb. 4 at 9 a.m. in the conference room
- Feb. 13 at 7 p.m. in the courtroom — a tentative budget is expected to be adopted.
- Feb. 20 at 7 p.m. in the courtroom — a public hearing will be held on the adopted tentative budget.
The final budget is expected to be adopted directly following the Feb. 21 public hearing or before March 1.
The schedule is subject to change, including the scheduling of additional meetings. Any meeting changes will be announced immediately.