Florida officials say more beaches will be closing again to avoid further spread of the new coronavirus as they try to tamp down on large gatherings amid a spike in confirmed COVID-19 cases. (June 29)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/cc42dd8dd75c40b2b9adcd8e424747fa
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Hunt Real Estate Capital Provides Fannie Mae DUS® Loan for Approximately $11 Million to Refinance a Dallas Multifamily Community
- Oldest-living Salamanca WWII vet among recent banner recipients
- Salamanca historical museum now reopened to public
- Salamanca schools submit reopening plan to state, but work still to be done
- “Welcome Back To Hope” concert set for Aug. 8
- Cattaraugus County residents with COVID-19 ticks up one to 131
- 4 new COVID cases in Catt County over weekend
- Thinking about buying stock in ADMA Biologics, Pacific Ethanol, Crocs Inc, Arlo Technologies, or Southwest Airlines?
- Gowanda fire department dedicates new truck, helicopter pad
- Thinking about buying stock in Microsoft Corp, Biocept Inc, Delta Air Lines, Carnival Corp, or Nokia?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.