New York City is building a temporary morgue to deal with an expected influx of coronavirus deaths. The Office of Chief Medical Examiner says the facility is meant to provide emergency capacity if the city's morgues fill up. (March 25)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/7345ad61daa24eaca024b7931328f24b
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Thinking about buying stock in Electrameccanica Vehicles, Cinedigm Corp, resTORbio Inc, United Airlines, or General Electric?
- Seneca Allegany Casino reopened to public Thursday
- Best of the Big 30: The 1987-88 Salamanca girls basketball team
- Running 266 miles across Catt. County for a cause
- Hawley Pierce: From the Gridiron to the Iron Rail
- Thinking about buying stock in Plug Power, Vaxart Inc, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Aurora Cannabis, or Southwest Airlines?
- More COVID-19 infections reported in Cattaraugus County
- Cattaraugus County sees COVID-19 cases inch up
- Thinking about buying stock in Novavax, TOP Ships, Zomedica Pharmaceuticals, Waitr Holdings, or Endo International?
- Sino-Global Announces Fiscal 2020 Third Quarter Financial Results