An attorney says at least 150 Minneapolis police officers are filing work-related disability claims after the death of George Floyd and ensuing unrest, with many citing post-traumatic stress disorders (July 10)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/84ddfc6783594cc99b253ebf46ad1fbe
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Thinking about buying stock in BioNano Genomics, Conduent Inc, OpGen Inc, Uber Technologies, or MGM Resorts?
- Thinking about buying stock in Trevena Inc, Plug Power, Co-Diagnostics, Cronos Group, or Snap Inc?
- Salamanca historical museum now reopened to public
- John Williams announces candidacy for Seneca Nation president
- Wildlife bait containing rabies vaccine to be air-dropped in northern Cattaraugus County
- Cattaraugus County residents with COVID-19 ticks up one to 131
- Salamanca schools await state response for reopening plan
- Blue-green algae bloom closes Red House lake to swimming in state park
- Gowanda fire department dedicates new truck, helicopter pad
- Randolph woman celebrates 100th birthday, reflects on living in ASP