Some Senate Republicans are questioning the media reports that Russia offered bounties for killing American troops in Afghanistan. Some who have been briefed on the claims say they've concluded they aren't corroborated. (June 30)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/6f47aac4c5b04196b7ff2483d116a34c
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Poole finishes giving Cattaraugus County the run-around
- Defend Ohi:yo’ kayak river trip July 18 to end in Salamanca
- Thinking about buying stock in WiMi Hologram Cloud, Oragenics Inc, Boeing, Matson Inc, or Cronos Group?
- Cattaraugus County sheriff warns of phone scam
- Seneca WWII veteran Bowen named to Veterans HoF
- Pembrook Provides $12.4 Million Loan for Acquisition and Rehabilitation Of Rent Regulated Multifamily Properties in Staten Island
- Welcoming back the Veggie Wheels program
- Green Cemetery in Great Valley expands with Gernatt land donation
- Taste Beauty Launches Defendr+(TM) Hand Sanitizer at Target Stores Nationwide and Online
- Newly Published Outpatient Study Finds that Early Use of Zinc, Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin Is Associated with Less Hospitalizations and Death