Former combat veteran Democratic Senator Tammy Duckworth is condemning the inaction of President Donald Trump over reports that Russia secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing American troops in Afghanistan. (June 29)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/84dbdda2e5364ea6b1e0a1ab9a0f25d6
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Poole finishes giving Cattaraugus County the run-around
- Defend Ohi:yo’ kayak river trip July 18 to end in Salamanca
- Thinking about buying stock in WiMi Hologram Cloud, Oragenics Inc, Boeing, Matson Inc, or Cronos Group?
- Cattaraugus County sheriff warns of phone scam
- Seneca WWII veteran Bowen named to Veterans HoF
- Pembrook Provides $12.4 Million Loan for Acquisition and Rehabilitation Of Rent Regulated Multifamily Properties in Staten Island
- Welcoming back the Veggie Wheels program
- Taste Beauty Launches Defendr+(TM) Hand Sanitizer at Target Stores Nationwide and Online
- Green Cemetery in Great Valley expands with Gernatt land donation
- Newly Published Outpatient Study Finds that Early Use of Zinc, Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin Is Associated with Less Hospitalizations and Death