After COVID-19-related delays, village elections are set for Tuesday in Cattaraugus County.
In Cattaraugus County, elections originally set for March 18, will be held from noon to 9 p.m. Tuesday in the villages of Cattaraugus, Delevan, Ellicottville, Franklinville, Gowanda, Little Valley and South Dayton.
- Trustee – 2-year term (Vote for two): Jason Crawford (D); Diane S. Wienk (R); George E. Borrowdale (R)
- Mayor – 4-year term: John C. Stumpf – Citizens
- Trustee – 4 — year term (Vote for two): Richard D. Hunt – Citizens; Trista L. Reisdorf – Citizens
- Mayor – 4-year term: John A. Burrell – New Village; William S. Coolidge – Village Strong
- Trustee – 4-year term (Vote for two): Douglas S. Bush (R), New Village; Edward J. Imhoff (R), New Village
- Mayor – 4-year term: Harvey A. Soulvie (R)
- Trustee – 4-year term (Vote for two): Michael J. Sikora (R); Scott D. Hillman (R)
- Trustee – 2-year term (Vote for two): Wanda J. Koch – Forward; Aaron P. Markham – Forward
- Trustee – 4-year term (Vote for two): Rory B. Mosher (R); Raymond J. Hughes (R); Piper L. Bridenbaker – New Direction
Trustee – 2-year term (Vote for two): Robert W. Killock (D); Lynn J. Rupp (D), (R); Robert W. Kilock (R)
- Justice – 4-year term: Stephen S. Smuda, III (D), (R)