Details for VICTIM SERVICES SPECIALISTandWEEKEND ON-CALL VICTIM SPECIALISTCattaraugus Community Action, Inc. is
VICTIM SERVICES SPECIALISTandWEEKEND ON-CALL VICTIM SPECIALISTCattaraugus Community Action, Inc. is accepting applications for the full-time position of Victim Specialist and a stipend position of Weekend On-call Victim Specialist. Both positions provide direct services to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault including advocacy, shelter admissions/discharges, counseling, and accompaniment. The Victim Specialist position is $12.28/hr-40 hrs /week and requires some evening and on-call time. The Weekend On-call position will provide on-call services from 5 pm Friday to 8 am Monday which can be accomplished by working from employee's home. Stipend will be $150 for the weekend and an additional $50 for holiday coverage. Associates' Degree in Human Services, or a related field, plus at least one year of experience. Please submit cover letter andresume byAugust 28, 2017 to:Cattaraugus Community Action, Inc.Attn: COO ofServices25 Jefferson StreetSalamanca, NY 14779EOE
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- City councilman Flanigan dies at 67
- Another setback for Tannery Street bridge in Cattaraugus
- Thinking about buying stock in Sundial Growers, HL Acquisitions, Intel Corp, Titan Pharmaceuticals, or Nokia?
- Cattaraugus County Health Department data gives snapshot of COVID-19 impact
- 2 Salamanca students test positive for COVID-19
- Main Street bridge could require $700k in repairs
- Cattaraugus County hits 700 COVID-19 cases; 48 at SBU this week
- Cattaraugus County gets 34 more positive COVID-19 test results; total at 797
- 35 new COVID cases in Cattaraugus County include 14 SBU students
- Business Trip: Hawaii game far from a vacation for Broncos
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.