Tony Travers, a professor at the London School of Economics' Department of Government, says lawmakers are tired of the ongoing Brexit saga and may end up backing U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Brexit deal, though they could do so with amendments made to it.
More at https://www.apnews.com/Brexit
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Seneca Allegany Casino reopened to public Thursday
- Best of the Big 30: The 1987-88 Salamanca girls basketball team
- Seneca, Salamanca communities mourn 3 COVID-19 deaths in one family
- Hawley Pierce: From the Gridiron to the Iron Rail
- Running 266 miles across Catt. County for a cause
- IBM Watson Health Recognizes Top-Performing U.S. Hospitals and Health Systems
- The 1972-73 Cattaraugus boys basketball team
- A 94th Catt County resident tests positive for COVID-19
- NY teams schedule “Week 0” games, seek guidance on offseason
- Reconnect with art and nature at Griffis Sculpture Park